Advertisement

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Bodog Anonymous Poker Software Blocking New Threats to Recreational Players


I woke up this morning to a Facebook message from a Chinese application developer offering to sell me a new automatic seating script.


“I am a Chinese developer in Changchun city of China.


I think you have a rich experience in online cash poker game. So you already knew about poker table auto seating. I have rich experience in poker application. partypoker, pokerstars, 888poker,betfair and etc.


After you play online poker, you can know other player’s skill. …read more

Source:: Bodog Anonymous Poker Software Blocking New Threats to Recreational Players


Share Button

Bodog Anonymous Poker Software Blocking New Threats to Recreational Players

No comments:

Post a Comment